Thursday 16 April 2015

My Little Spidey's 6th Birthday Party!

My little man!!!He turned 6 this year, it was my fault that i didn't plan the party well, at first he was talking about having it with his friend at school but his birthday falls on Sunday! Ended up i have to give a call to my cousin next door and managed to get three of her kids to celebrate his birthday! Alhamdulillah he was soo happy somehow Mommy turned to be a Spider Man before the party starts  as i  have to create a Spider Man on top of the cake, Spider Man party bag, ''the web shooter needs to be on top of the cake, Spiderman holds in his hand Mommy,'' ... that's what i heard i was running up and down , climbing up the stairs looking for the leftover Spider Man fabrics i bought, the threads!!that's the only thing that i can make a web shooter! key fob etc..given to me few hours before he decided  to  have the party at home instead...anyways he had an absolute blast Spidey birthday party at home with his cousin!

Yess!! i've created 'Tab Sling Bag' for him too...but this time Daddy were involved designing the bag and Mommy just created based on the specification given, okeh??...Happy 6th  Birthday my little man Fareez Iman, Mommy and Daddy pray that Allah will always look after you in anything you do anywhere you go and Allah will always be with you my baby.....Aminn...

Below are the happy snapshots from the party, enjoy my makings! Happy Little Cottage by Nadia! XOXO ; D





































No comments:

Post a Comment