Sunday 15 July 2012

Handmade Hari Raya Aidilfitri Cards creations 2012!

Happy Sunday everyone! Fuuhh... Today i'm so busy doing housework after completed the small renovation at my place...hmmm...anyhow i have managed to set at least 2.5 hours to complete my card creations for Hari Raya Aidilfitri this year. Ramadhan will be next week, so i'm ahead of schedule and i was soo happy to dream on the cards before i started to cut my papers! Hahaha! this time is something different, i was thinking about all the preparation that i have to make as my sister have started to nag me on the preparation that i have to complete before Raya,such as cookies, curtains,Baju Kurung(dress for Raya) , brooch, and all these gives me ideas to create the card for this year..ahaaaa.....for example... i have created 'London Almond''cookie card - this is our family favaorite cookie for every Hari Raya all year...so....surprisee!!!!!! Enjoy my little idea!Au revoir!!!!


Here we go....my Raya 2012 Card collection....

Introducing the Brooch Card...
The Flower is actually a brooch, so you can make as a gift to  your
mother for Raye....The elegant brooch Card...

SOLD

It's London Almond -Raya Card..

It's my favaourite paper from Making Memories....


Ahaa... This is the baju kurung Dress for my sista Nani ..hahahha
i hope she like it!


And this is the ketupat design...

And this is my hubby's Baju Melayu hahaha...
SOLD

Close up!

SOLD

My Baju Kebaya...

It's white with the pink diomonte!!
And Samperit Biscuits...Fareez's favaorite cookies....

1 comment:

  1. Mcm mana sis buat Almond-London, ketupat and samperit cookies?? I love it...

    ReplyDelete