Wednesday 5 February 2014

When a Scrapbooker gets Filofax...

Hahaha...look here...  I am laughing out loud!!!!! This is what happened when a scrapbooker or a crafter gets a Filofax and now that super hot pink of my Filofax Personal Organizer is turning to -my friend said it's now turned to be a scrappy filofax or scrappy filo or scrappy fax, scrappy filofs or whatever it is haha...Seriously i am so bored of that every year free gift -Moleskine, Aspinal office diary/planner etc. My Filofax personal organizer now keeps me inspired, organized and more crafty errrr...but somehow it's disrupting my work colleagues especially during meetings lol!!! Seriously  i AM sick of  that BLACK, GREY, DARK colours  however  i can still manage to hide it in my black Ted's , hehe and the size is just nice into my Coach, Ted's and my Craft Tote  Ally ...weehee...super happy ;)...Look at what I have done for my January pages  and alhamdulilah i felt that January was really a blessed, filled with joy, happiness, time flies super fast, i'm  hoping for the best in life through out the year...owhh check out to do list for fabulous February i need to get my tools ready...many projects pending..wait for my next project, Keep calm and carry Filofax :) XOXO :D , Tata!
 
 





9 comments:

  1. Kat mana nak beli all the filofax stuff I mean, the only one that got my attention is the Hobonichi planner but I love this one better. Kat malaysia ada store dia ke or website only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it from Kinokuniya dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, we have the same name AND we share a love of Filofax and scrapbooking. I have a blog too called filo-sophical.blogspot.com.au which is all about Filofax and scrapbooking alike. Hahah, nice to meet you! And great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nadia....nice meeting you too,..same species dear lol!!!! thanks for dropping by..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hie Nadia, May I know how much you get it for the personal organizer?
    Nice color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi nadia...sorry to interupt. I sell cheap washi tapes..follow my ig nasha yacob...thanks and have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your Filofax setup so much! And the way you decorate it is just so so perfect. I have to say that yours is one of the best looking planner I've seen so far. Did you buy it from Kinokuniya? I went there several times last year but I guess the Filofaxes were alreay sold out :(

    ReplyDelete