Wednesday 29 January 2014

Project Order : Lovely Gifts for Engagement...

Hang on hang on......here you goooo....I am flooding my happy space here with beautiful pictures of  my most recent project, it's for Engagement, thank you for your order dear, i am so happy to give my best  creation for each of the trays for the engagement gifts. It's  combination of rose+peach + gold and silver+ blue+purple. Total of 12 trays including a hand bouquet just soo beautiful for you. May Allah shower your day with joy and happiness , dear. 

To Ah Chong and Athyra , Congratulation on your Engagement!
















 






 











































 



















 
















 



XOXO :D  If you are interested email me for details. 
The price is MYR90 for one tray .
Happy Little Cottage by Nadia ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment