Friday 27 June 2014

Stunning Project Welcoming Ramadhan Eid Mubarak ....

I do not know how to start this...the feelings of love, joy and satisfaction ...there's no word to describe  of how I feel ..., thank you Allah for opening my heart...for giving me a chance meeting her, sending her to me and taught me of how to sew this beautiful, gorgeous and stunning  Muslim Prayer Dress or we called it ''Telekung''... I truly, deeply in love of making this...a basket full of white  and beautiful laces blends with delicate embroidered English cotton... it's my new obsessions...suits with my newly created  mini lacey  Sejadah....its very convenient for travel...It's a beautiful  gift project welcoming Ramadhan Eid Mubarak.......For me it's  a HUGE present, the greatest gift I  EVER  had,  this year I am able to make my own, to sew my own 'telekung' , seriously I've never thought that I could do it .. how I wish to sew one for my mother... I am  grateful, incredibly blessed...Alhamdulillah, Thank you sooo much Auntie.....

 Wishing you and families a  wonderful, blessed and joyous Ramadhan !

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment