Wednesday 18 June 2014

Dear Lizzy Balloon Bag all the way from CHA 2014 @ United States...

Announcement announcement...Owhh this is crazy..haha..I make this special post just to let you know that I'm a superhappy person in the world!!! I've got a gift  bag from Dear Lizzy-Elizabeth Kartchner  from  the CHA 2014 (Craft & Hobby Association) event through Valerie ....and the message I did asked Val to tell her , she managed to speak to her and told her that I love her stuff very much ...yeessss!!!!!!!!.. for those who knew her I know you wanted the same  gift bag don't you..?? hehehe..browse her stuff at below address..

http://www.elizabethkartchner.com.

okay...and she wrote my name there!!!!!! she diddd!!!! look at it !!!LOL!!!When I received from Val  I feel like flying without wings LOL!!!!!!!!!!And look at below what she wrote!! Haha!!!!How I wish I was there.....Anyhow...the message get across  and I  did sent love regards to her... Special thanks to Valerie and Penny from Scrap & Crop, I owe youuu BIGGG TIMEEE!!!Also here is the latest altered album project experimenting fiber paste and silks acrylic glaze-I played pearl! from the Workshop -Summer Bloom, by Namizam last week, Nice touch love it! kind of -shabby chic , had a great time  in the class creating that super gorgeous PEONY! Tata! Wait for my next post....Surprise!!!!










2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky !! A personal note from Dear Lizzy too ? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'ssss ritteeee!!! I dontt believe it too!!! hahaha!! am the lucky one!!! jelouzzz huuuhh?? I know hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete