Sunday 23 June 2013

Gorgeous Wedding Guestbook & Funky Photobooth Props!

This is an update on the recent orders .All the way from Kedah for wedding guest books and photobooth props. Thank you for your order dear, i seriously like your nick name hehehe... Have a wonderful wedding at The Royal Kedah Club dear, owhh I missed the fun huhu...... :B...
Anyhow I knew you love my makings....Happy Browsing!

Here...it's lovely lavender wedding guest book ..


I love satin ribbon...
  

Close shot..
  

Touch of light pink satin ribbon..
  

I love the lace too...It's kind of French lace..


And this is something new..
  

I'm just focusing on the lace placement..
  

And pearls to create the simple and chic look..
  

                                              Combination of cream and rose satin....


I've combined with  printed ''Our Wedding'' ribbon..


Close shot on the beading..


Woohoo.. Busy- busy...


3 wedding guest books at one go!



And this is  satin yellow with the giant brooch, pearls and roses lace...
Love it !...
  

Cute photobooth props!
  

Ready to ship!
  


Happy Little Cottage by Nadia :)
XOXO :D
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi.. Im interested with the guestbook. Can u email me at isabella.luna87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete