Sunday 23 June 2013

The Ring is in the Cinderella's Carriage!

Another wedding project came in! This is an order from my cousin Fadzly for his wedding next week, his sister have fallen in love with my Lavendar & Roses engagement design that I did for my sister previously  thus I have to create for his brother too hehe...So she have ordered just the 7 flowers for the 7 trays, the cover for the trays to match  with the Wedding Gift as known as Hantaran  and 1 tray for The Ring. Thank you for your order Fadzly . You said it's beautiful, it's suits your wedding theme and you said you like it when you first saw them just now at my place this morning  hehe.., Enjoy my makings :) Thank you, Fadzly!
                          Here it is.......So the Wedding Ring will be in here...My super
                                                       gorgeous Cinderella's Carriage :)
 
Close Shot..

                                                                  Turquoise color...
The flowers....

Roses...

With wired silver ribbon...


                      Open for orders, email me for details . Happy Little Cottage by Nadia
                          XOXO :D  ....Next project???, wait for my next post! Nite World!

No comments:

Post a Comment