Monday 1 July 2013

Mr. Hubby's Birthday!

My Mr. hubby turns 34 this year! We had a small private party at home just us! :) Mommy, Daddy, Fareez, Nana and uppss... new comer to the family ehem ehem...Uncle Dee hahaha..... We had a great time together  owhh..my hubby wanted a Red Velvet again????  He obsessively in love with my Red Velvet cake I guess hehe..Happy 34th Birthday Big Baby!!!We love you immeasurably!
Browse through my super simple paper craft makings for his birthday!
Here you go....

My cake deco design ..



cute ladybird...


I'm using American craft thickers and Bo Bunny papers


With the favor boxes just for us hehe...


I took 20 minutes just to prepare these banners


Close shot-Love playing with twine, thank you Sis Ain...


Front view-Bo Bunny Stickers-Pocket full of Birthday Wishes


Owh this is the cake..


I really love my CAMEO!



Love bags! The 2 pink bags are for Mommy and Nana..



The sweet treats :) Pink & White



Family portrait :)



Okay...it's time to cut the cake!



Looks like somebody will help daddy to cut the cake haha...



 He's helpful, help daddy to blow the candle too ..Hahaha..



Mommy let me cut the cake for Daddy!


He wants to cut for all!


Let me help...


What a busy Sunday ...



Owh noo!!



Happy Birthday Daddy!



Yummo!!



Our favourite pizza



Nana & Fareez-Owh Mommy cooked Fried Meehoon too...




Nana & Uncle Dee  ;)

                                                  XOXO ! Wait for my next post! Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment