Monday 8 July 2013

Welcoming Ramadhan Al Kareem...

 
Hello everyone......Hope you are doing great as always. It's confirmed! We are starting our Ramadhan this week, on Wednesday :) Owh..I still have 1 more day tomorrow at Melur & Thyme with my buddy hehe..the final round! I'm so happy...busy busy busy...woohoooo... I've got long checklist that I haven't check, of course baju raya, cookies, cakes, and time for home improvement project, insyaallah if I can make time for this hehe... I really hope I can cope up! Okay ...Just an update on the latest project this week, alhamdulillah, i've managed to complete another project to welcome Ramadhan Al Kareem, it's dates scalloped window  box  anddd... a cute card to be displayed at my craft studio ... for the whole 30 days of our holy Ramadhan :) 
Haaa....Have you think of any Raya gifts for your loved ones? Hehehe...but we haven't start fasting  though..Hmmm... i'm just throwing you an idea which I think it's really a good time now to start scouting around Raya gift for your loved ones....Check out below link, it's from  Diana Amir x emel Tudung Collecion by Melinda Looi design , cute shawls, scarves, styling hijab and etc...I'm  thinking to get 2 pieces for my Mok-Mok princess for their Raya gift...Owh..my baju kurung I haven't send to my tailor owh noo... Thank you Mr. Hubby for the beautiful Hermes Swiss Cotton for Raya ahahakksss :)) Am delighted  ...Okay..Now it's getting too long..here's the link :
okay cool! also there's  something really interesting from Mia Mikhail too - a beautiful 'Telekung'' set for prayer owhh.. I love the  'Lace Telekung'' Premium edition, and yess!!! it's beautiful starts for our 'Tarawih''...Here it is..i love them all, it's colourful anyhow I still prefer white and i'm kindda Miss Wonderful Lacey hehehe!
Owwhhh   ....Few words for you before leaving my happy space here ...Let  us start the divine season and this auspicious occasion of Ramadhan with sincere heart filled with love, peace, may it be  a fruitful for Allah to shower us with loads of wealth and happiness in life, let this 30-day of Ramadhan be the start of our repentance and enlightenment too, hoping this holy Ramadhan cleanse our soul, wishing that Allah will forgive us for our wrongdoings and the most important is that we hope  ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY will accept our prayers.

Have a blessed and Happy Ramadhan....

P/S - Announcement : Sorry...  Happy Little Cottage is closed for orders during Ramadhan. Will resume back to normal operations after Raya :)



Here it is....Owhh ...finally I cut the papers...It's my favorite papers from
 Josephine Kimberling...Thank you Sis Ain!


3D scalloped window  box -cling wrap


                      Gorgeous Sewing Project after Raya!!!Wait for my next post! XOXO
                                                      Happy  Little  Cottage by Nadia ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment