Sunday 23 June 2013

Breakfast On Bed! Happy Dad's Day ;)

Hello everyone....How are you doing? Hope everything is fine, owhh... the haze is getting worst, just get the facemask, pray hard and nothing serious, insyaallah but am still coughing, .. Anyways just to share with you on my happy project, last week  we did on behalf of my small little boy for his dad, on Father's Day ...a supersimple , quick and fast as usual because i'm always running out of time...haha my clock is ticking really fast!!! Here it is...


The Red neck tie card by him to his daddy and mommy just help to
prepare the rest ;) I woke up at 6.00am just to prepare the pancakes haha...



Just a simple breakfast for daddy...



Wooo..  it's  ready!



I'm using the white pen on black cardstock -cut by Spellbinder



Here ... it's  fun playing with the twine making the flags on Sunday morning  
haha...


Owhh wrong placement of the fork and spoon ...hehe.. have to teach him ..



He love it!


  
Mommy see here..



Mommy take my picture...while daddy is enjoying his breakfast



One more shot here..



     
To  Mr Hansells, Mr St. Dalfour and Aunt Jemima :)
Thanks for your help!

XOXO :D! Enjoy my makings! Happy Little Cottage by Nadia!

No comments:

Post a Comment