Sunday 23 June 2013

Lovely Yellow Wedding Theme Project....

I could hardly wait for my next vacation and seriously I think I need to take a chill pill and stop worrying about another big event this year....or it's going to be early next year...hhhmmm...The crowd goes wild...haaahhh!!and the family tradition of baking raya cookies is just around the corner...err I do not want it to be all  doom-n-gloom and this is something that I can't afford to fail! Okay.. I have to remain calm and stay focused.I was suffering from mental exhaustion hahaha...that's why , for the past few weeks I've diverted my brain to something really cool!...I was hooked by the book  written by Sherry Argov ''WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES'' hahahahaha!!The book is totally awesome! Thank you so much to my buddy whom have thrown that book to me, when i was looking at the front cover, she spontaneously grab the book and throw the book into my bag while she was waiting at  ''KINO" counter looking for another book -"WORKING WITH BITCHES"...Wooohoo, sounds really harsh...I'll pay for the book once you finished we'll switch,deal? that's what she said ;)  wooohoo.. and I was blurred!! err thanks darl! ANDD.. seriously it is really a good book! I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't immediately doze off or have any major medical complications from my ''boredom allergy'' when I glance through and i  thought I just wanted to read through few pages before I sleep but ended up I have finished 2 chapters reading the whole principles and I couldn't stop!It was at 2 a.m.! ... , I truly agreed on Principle #  9 and Principle # 20 ...Upppss...okay okay it's getting wordy here...hehee.. It's out of topic hahaha...Hmmmmm....

 Okay I've got  lots of photos uploaded in my happy space here...Hope you'll be happy to browse for your eye candy..ahaakkss...Here are the updates on my recent  projects, we had enjoyed our chillax  Friday nite drive to Johor, thank you so much for the great hospitality dear, owwhhh...the  food was  superb sumptuous!!!! Thank you Auntie and Uncle!

Start from this point all the way down, there you go!


Actually he's eyeing for somebody near him hahaha..


Haha... who's the bride now?? Making fun of it!


Owh no.. my small bodyguard is there!


Taaadaaa... The most funky photobooth props! ahhakkss!



Cute!Nani I knew you missed the fun, but it's okay...
 I'm having fun on your behalf
hahahha...


Owh noo... Small  little bodyguard is following me everywhere..



Wedding Hantaran -The Watch



Sejadah in beautiful White Box




The Wedding Display props..



                                                   It's yellow satin wedding guest book
                          


Wedding Display Board



Close shot




Door gifts- I named  it as Mr.& Mrs. Doileys ...


200 pcs Choclairs  by Cadbury wrapped with organza



 The Sireh Junjung..



Perfume set...



 It's in a white basket..with yellow flowers and pearls..



Famous Amos Basket



Yellow Hydrangea flowers for all trays..


Close shot on the wrapping idea-Crepe paper with pearls and satin ribbon


Close shot -Cinderella Carriage platform design...


                                                It's the place for Sireh Junjung stuff  tray
                 
                        
Close shot..


With the yellow flower

  
Huge basket!


 I love this shot...


Owh... my favourite ...



Lacoste shoe..



Side view..


Wrapped with organza..



Cinderella Carriage Stand for the Watch...



More pictures...



Close shot..

  

 It's all famous amos..



 The beautiful white kerawang box for Sejadah..



Back design

  

Another photo of my favourite box.. 



Yellow wedding theme..



 Haha.. by now I think you know that I love pearl!



This is how it looks!



 Top view



The Wedding Display Board



Photo shoot at my craft studio..


Here it is ...with the bride and groom...



       
And here you go..



     
With the photobooth props and wedding guest book..


      
  
 Details of the design..


                              
  Handmade with love -Happy Little Cottage by Nadia

         

No comments:

Post a Comment