Monday 11 August 2014

Warmth Love for Aidilfitri 2014 - Raya Holiday Project....

Heyyyy peeps!!!! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to you!!!I'm trying hard squeezing my time to get my neglected blog updated! Have been busy with so many things especially for Raya event. How was your Raya ? Owh me?? this year is the first year in my life I've not done any baking, the 'L' disease or I call it dangerous viruses-í spell it as ''LAZY'' viruses spread over my lung and my mood swung!!and I hate that!!I'm guilty and regret! But I brought back my Mr. John Lewis to hometown for my RAYA holiday fun project anyway.. Cool huuh?? That portable Mr. JL makes me happy! I was so happy doing the patching with beautiful happy colours, of course its from Fig Tree & Co fabric stash -Avalon SERIES, and that fluffy minky dot fabric suits very well! Owh yaa..I managed to change my curtains either,its for my kitchen and for dining, lol! Very nice lacey curtains though.. You''ll know what I'm talking once you scroll below pictures, haha! It's for RAYA Telekung  gifts  card to my beloved auntie's .. Here you go...enjoy my fun Raya Holiday projects  and the song is dedicated to you ......it's my Raya favorite song  this year :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5mifz7vsEk

Wishing you a very Happy Aidilfitri ! More projects coming up! XOXO :D











































No comments:

Post a Comment