Tuesday 16 September 2014

Project Order-Throwback....

Helloooooo everyone.. Happy Malaysia Day! I have been busy working for a biggg wedding projects- i will share with you the soonest possible hahaha..it's 90 percent complete...i know it has been a while and here are the throwback project orders for your eye candy for the week , updating my happy space here...life is soo challenging these days...am juggling my everyday hours between work life and my happy hobbies. Okay.... here they are... yummy bags for kids,a pinky minky and fluffy elephant blanket for baby Zara,a telekung gift for my auntie and also mini lacey sejadah.Thank you for your order-Mira, Rose, Sis Ina and Lea.Enjoy my makings, happy little cottage by Nadia. Keep calm and wait for my next post!











 
































 






No comments:

Post a Comment