Thursday 16 April 2015

Sewing Caddy -Craft Studio Makeover Project

I took 20 minutes to make this sewing caddy for my 2 beloved friends here, it's very simple attached with a pin cushion each , a long pin cushion, with 3 pockets, it's more than enough to store your things, it's really convenient for sewing, the easy access to place and retrieve your tools, the clips, scissors, pack of pins, tape and markers, for my Embroidery machine , i could just store the hoop near the machine , super convenient to start your sewing project, make one for your sewing machine, super easy! I'm thinking to work on this more in future for creating more sturdy, quilted and add  patchwork design would be perfect if you have visitors to your sewing studio! Wait for my next project, Happy Little Cottage by Nadia ! Next post!











 











No comments:

Post a Comment