Thursday 16 April 2015

Baby Gift Project-Burp Towel & Baby Bib...

I was trying hard squeezing my time speeding up, pressing the white pedal of my super powerful Viking Opal sewing machine and get these minky and fleece fabrics joined up to be a cute burp towel and baby bib, i get these done in few hours with the embroidery stitches with his name on it! Yeahh..anyhow i don't understand why i still need to make a purchase at Mothercare, one thing for sure!! We were soo happy getting to know that my cousin brother is having a baby after many-many years...Alhamdulilah... happy for him and baby Jihad is soo adorable! Welcome to the world baby Jihad and yezzzsss!!! same goes to my nephew King Al-Fatteh!! New arrival to our family, i will make a separate posting to share with you  great baby gifts project i've created for the King, okeh? Here you go.... sew with love to Baby Jihad.....






 
 

 


 









No comments:

Post a Comment