Thursday 16 April 2015

Joyful Equestrian Party!

Hollllaaaa!!!! Owh my poor neglected blog! It's been a month ..seriously March is really a busy month for me ! I've got soo many things to update here ! We were having a  joyful equestrian party and it was soo nice to have beautiful horses around and of course we were horsing around at the party, nice food, yummo steamboat, cool party and that's where i get my riding lesson started all over again with an expert trainers at the riding club officially! Andd...this reminds me of my first trainer our office colleague - Phil Weber when we were in  United States, he named me - ''Texas Tumbleweed'' after my first ride!!lol!!!! It's getting lengthy, owh yess... finally i met Kak Sara here!!She's taking the lesson either, after many-many years we left Za'ba College...it was a great catch-up and we are connected again through IG,
okay i have to stop here.. Now here are the project ordered, i've created a sticker for Cowgirl party pack using my  Cameo machine...thank you for your order Tada! Enjoy my makings! Happy Little Cottage by Nadia !









No comments:

Post a Comment