Thursday 26 February 2015

Happy Scrapbooking Project....

Life is tough for me these few weeks. Many things happen at one go. I get upset and stress for unnecessary reasons seriously every cell in my body wanted to run out of there SCREAMING!!. Looks like i'm having a private screaming fiesta frantically and somehow failed on my EQ lol!!! Yes i realized that, i did! I was deep in thought pondering my hopeless situation, discreetly left lying my soul. Enough of giving space of the useless and never ending frustrations in my mind.That's white collar! I need more of quality good exercise to stimulate and increase my dopamine and norepinephrine levels the soonest possible! Yeah i thought of sharing this useful information with you here too of how exercise makes you happy. Here's the link which i've pinned to my pinterest board either.
 
http://www.aboutdepressionfacts.com/the-happiness-effect-infographic.html
 
 Owhh yes...scrapbooking works too!! Scroll below my happy scrapbooking pages as always they are all American Crafts- Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine's stuffs that i'm glued to.Hmm....that cute Caravan is somehow significantly showing me some ideas....Wait for my next project, good nite! Happy Little Cottage by Nadia, XOXO :D


 












No comments:

Post a Comment