Thursday 10 January 2013

Project Life is fantastic for working Mom!! Thank you Becky Higgins!!

Squeeeeee!!!!! I was eyeing for the Project Life Olive Edition Core Kit from Heather Bailey after her first post in her blog back in August last year, and there's another post from Heather yesterday!! Olive Edition Hot Off the Press!!it is sooo tempting ...the colours are so beautiful but i still managed to keep myself calm, carry on and i've successfully ignored and i did it.....but after i've got to know that Becky Higgins and American Crafts together with Studio Calico are now new partners working on the Project Life, i don't think i could wait any longer!!...This is totally AWESOME!!They must have more glorious and more fabulous kits  arriving soon and i just got to know from my favorite local store that they have booked and placed an orders for the new Project Life Kit,the new design by these teams, yuuhuuu!!! i could wait and i will wait!, it will arrive in Malaysia this coming Spring.....hmmm it's in April...lalalalala.... It's really a brilliant concept from Becky! and definitely ideal for a working mom like me...it's fantastic!  because you will save time, stress free, no more guilts on the photos in a box..and it's cultivating a soothing and happy therapeutic mood heehe...it's true! At least i don't have to wake up in the middle of the nite just to do my scrapbooking project hahaa...struggling to catch my time to complete a page hehehe...sometimes i feel like i need more than 24 hours a day , i'm sure you did the same if you're insane about scrapbooking or papercrafts thingy hehehe...Okay if you want to know more what is Project Life ...just browse here i'm sure you will understand what i'm talking here...err what i wrote here....
ok? Cool, but actually you can make it your own way...get the pattern papers,binders,cute cards for journaling and make it your own style, i'm just throwing my idea but the PL kit is soo tempting ...heheh.. here's  the photo's from Becky....hmmmm...i've started to dream my Project Life for 2013 ....
Project Life sample page
Owh... i've started to imagine  my family photo's here....my hubby, my son, I can't wait to hands on the kit...And all the boxes and files of pictures I have waiting to be chronicled .... :)
I'm just hoping that i have enough  time for this ...XOXO, Nadia's Happy Little Cottage, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    Am living in Malaysia and am going to start Project Life soon. Was wondering if you were still doing Project Life and if you were keen to swap cards.
    Do let me know. You can email me at weheartcrafts@gmail.com

    Thanks and regards,
    Joanne Wong

    ReplyDelete