Saturday 19 January 2013

Handmade Bookmark Made with Love...

Hooowwwdyyyy!! How are you.......I'm sure everyone is doing great! Time flies super fast as we are approaching the end of January in few weeks..fuhh....My time is clocking really fast , tick! tock! tick! tock! anyhow i will always strive to squeeze the hours to create something that makes me happy...err such as ?? Hahaha...all my happy crafty projects...okay, do you remember anything about 'Big, Bad Wolf ?? It's last year somewhere in December ? Yess !! I really had fun, i love books!! There are millions of books ! The Biggest Book Fair IN THE WORLD!! Because they bought so many books  ended up i have to create each of them A SPECIAL BOOKMARK, it's all for their new books...i've created for myself too....simple happy project for myself , my little big boss and my big biggg boss! Enjoy my makings :B, Nadia's Happy Little Cottage, Wink! Wink!...

                                                   The Rose flower bookmark for me :)


 This is for Daddy !




The School Bus and Pencil Bookmark for my little big boss, Fareez :0

No comments:

Post a Comment