Friday 13 July 2012

Scrapbooking Project .....Finally i've got my LO for the week....

Finally i have managed to get my time off to scrap and here are my layout for the month....It's for Daddy, Fareez and Myself (Mommy) hehehe....So i will share with you in my next post on how to start simple scrapbooking for beginners, there's no rule and regulation in scrapbooking when you create your layout, just lay your photos, play with your favaorite colours, get simple embellishment and if you have time actually  you can  make your own would be very nice on your page,and the most important -what is all about and what are you trying to tell,show or what is that the most important memory keeper that you need a page for you to remember while you are exist in this world.I am happy to share here these are all ideas that comes out from my mind to a page creation which we call 'Scrapbooking'..i really love them and i'm gonna keep along for the rest of my life....Enjoy!


Lacey-lacey me...


The pastel green and white...


Touch of Pink  ''N'' Monogramme -it's stand for Nadia....


For Daddy....


Enchanting moments....


Us....happy together...


The whole layout view....


Fareez Layout...


Apple Green, Blue ...my cute darling


The journaling portion....

No comments:

Post a Comment