Friday 13 July 2012

The beautiful Night Gown for My Raya Eve.....

Holla holla everyone....I'm the busiest woman on earth i guess,haha....i actually owed  many post that i promised to share on my beautiful makings,hahahkss.. now i have managed to get my time to do it  infront of my pinky Vio today to upload the photos for you...My mind is beeping of many many things that i have to start to work on such as, here i will share with you what's in my mind :

1. My friend's order which is all consist of my sewing creations/makings :
a. Smocking Dress
b. Baby Quilt
c. Another request for Story time Quilt , this time for a Boy
d. My son's handkerchief for his school-teacher Jenny ask for it
e. My son's another pillow case-teacher Jenny ask for it

2. My sister's Engagement draft/sketch work, this is okay because i still have plenty of time and i can take my own sweet time.

3. My another sister's special request, Mug holder, she's kindda coffee person and obsessed about whatever- Starbucks,Coffeebean,San Fran Coffee and etc, just name it she'll spend and get a cuppa- she'll be happy with it which sometimes i don't understand what is soo great about the coffee, to me coffee are all the same, but i do love 'Davidoff Coffee' hehe....

4. And finally i am planning to make 'Hari Raya Aidilfitri' Card to explore more of my creativity and adding  more collection to my Card Making project.

Uuuppsss... i  think this is too long, i better stop mumbling now so here it is ....the gorgeous night gown for my raya eve....it's handmade with love....from Nadia's Happy Little Cottage...have a look :)


The neck cutting

I'm sorry i dont have nice hanger to hang the dress...


The smocking design-Bishop pattern

The beautiful sleeve

Roses...i love roses...



At the back with buttons...


Another shot...


The lace...


No comments:

Post a Comment