Monday 10 August 2015

The Happiest Eid 2015 !!! Moment That Matters....

Hello World!!! Selamat Hari Raya!!! Hohohoho..finally i've managed to squeeze my time for updates, my poor neglected blog! Superbuzy woman hahahaha!! Everything is on my head spinning such a huge responsibility as a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an advisor.. Owhh...this coming Saturday will be the last day of Syawal, over many centuries the celebration of Hari Raya Aidilfitri has taken on various embellishments and adopted traditional customs around the central message of self-sacrifice, forgiveness and the ultimate triumph of good. Malaysia is a colourful country which celebrates Eid-ul-Fitr in its own special way. Decorations, new clothes ehem ehem..this is always a tough decision for me hehe... and exotic delicacies culminate the celebration.

The first day of Aidilfitri begins with the chanting of the 'Takbir Raya' at the mosque, after which the happy families and friends visit each other and share sumptuous meals and good times together! Owhhh ...every year that's the happiest day for me alhamdulillah...we go about in vibrant traditional dress and enjoy delectable visits while relishing the event in its true spirit.

Shades of Grey Snapshots for 2015 Eid at our home sweet home, Alhamdulilahh...I am grateful for the happiness, good health, everything great is from Allah, Thank you Ya Allah...

Not forgetting you, wait for my next post on my supersimple Raya Project this year decorating my centrepiece at my dining space, enjoy my Raya fave song for the year! :D
 - https://youtu.be/gmDQOliIDm8?list=PLD27A1797B09BCB1C

 Happy Eid Mubarak, world !




















No comments:

Post a Comment