Thursday 16 April 2015

Martha Stewart Portable Workstation Bag

This is something useful that i need to share with you..i need to blog about this bag!!lol!!! Owhh i fall in love with this stuff, it's a bag cum portable workstation from Martha Stewart...The colors are gorgeous, the design is soo sweet, very useful for crafter like me and seriously suits to working mom! We are always on the run!!Big pockets to store your tools, thickers, embellishments,owh yess there's a space for your beautiful scrapbooking papers, 12X12, With this supercool Martha portable workstation i can simply open the workstation and get my project running any time anywhere! I'm sharing with you a simple page completed  i did on the workstation  in the car on my way back to my hometown, lol!!! Happy Crafting everyone !
























No comments:

Post a Comment