Thursday 15 January 2015

Sew Magic- Lottie Da Leisure Bag & Flower Lace Beach Bag...

I was talking to my father that day about what he have taught me when i was 15 years old, we were laughing, i told him, ''I've learnt it from you long time ago and now i'm  reading it exactly from the book again! It's the same principle u've reminded me every now and then!!'' I told him....and now this goes to my 2 Mok Mok sisters, another reminder!!!again!! and I'm sharing this with you too.....well this is what he always taught me about being Independent, Dignity and Pride....

-Dignity and Pride aren't about whether you pull money out of a drawer, a sack, or a wallet. It isn't about being given a credit card or pulling cash out of a Versateller. If you have an income, however small, it enables you to :
1. Live by your own rules
2. Move to your rhythm, instead of dancing to the beat of someone else's drum
3. Decide how you want to be treated
4. Choose what you will or will not tolerate
5. Leave if you don't get what you want.

Everything in this list is precisely what a feisty woman values most. She keeps her power in every way, And as Henry Kissinger said, 'Power is the great aphrodisiac'.

"Regardsless of how pretty woman is, looks alone will not sustain his respect. Appearance may pull him in, but it is your independence that will keep him turned on'' ...And..rest assured these will definitely makes you HAPPY! Am I rite??..

Okay-okay...that's few of my  principles  and.....here you go....let's go for leisure...it's for happy mind...and... ...

A simple happy style for your weekend, leisure...a Lotti Da Leisure bag and Flower Lace Beach Bag ......browse  below pictures, it's  open for orders. The fabric prints may varies depends on the available fabrics in the cottage. Email to missnaddss@gmail.com for any further enquiry.

 Enjoy my makings, Happy Little Cottage by Nadia.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment