Wednesday 10 December 2014

Sizzix Big Shot- Card Making Project..

Yessss!!!!!!Taadaaaa..... Finally i've make it happen! 3 cards for you tonite!!!I've managed to squeeze my time today to finally unwrap the box and get the feel of rolling my new Big Shot that has arrived 4 weeks ago! Haha too busy!!! It comes with extended multipurpose platform! so cool! Anyhow i've tested my new big shot machine with.... of course with the new embossing folders too..owh they were amazing...keep on rolling and owh woow the result turned to be soo beautiful effect on the paper...err i've tested and only make 1 card using the big shot haha!!! the rest are short cuts to making cards for working mom like me! What i did was err just grab those of my extra Project Life cards and glue them on your base card and wrap them with twine, there you go!!!Missing You Card , Birthday Card and Love Card-You Are So Special- kind of a special design you might want to attach the card with any gifts, notes and anything you like because i've insert a pocket design... You can make these cards in 5 minutes haha!!...I will always love American Craft stuffs, the ribbons, papers of course Dear Lizzy is my favourite designer forever...

Okay i've got to go to bed now...i need to sleep...owh ya...just to share something useful and this is from the National Sleep Foundation, do you know that for adult you need to sleep at least 6-8 hours a day to keep you healthy? Browse below useful info just to know about your good  'SLEEP'. I love you always, Good Nite! Happy Little Cottage by Nadia!

National Sleep Foundation - Sleep Research & Education
sleepfoundation.org/
















































No comments:

Post a Comment