Tuesday 10 December 2013

To Someone Special-Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I was trying to entertain my heart by making this special card for birthday, seriously it helps me to cheer my day by making this happy project....for so long, i think.... is this my first birthday card for this year?? haha.. too busy ..to make a card now somehow today, this one really cheer-up my day after work...I came home early today ...have to fetch my son at school, so if you were to write something what would you say? ...Taaadaa... it's for you...hmmm... i will say..have a truly wonderful birthday, wishing you joy and happiness to you and family , may Allah bless you always haaa.. this is a good one-the secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age, lol!!! That's what i did hahaha- i picked up from Lucille Ball.... Okay-okay... this is for you... Prima flowers and mixed others papers are all American Crafts  ;P  XOXO, Love you!!! Happy Little Cottage by Nadia.





Tata, wait for my next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment