Monday 9 December 2013

Project Life Party @ Scrap n Crop!

Yeaaayyyy....Yesss Yess!!!!...We were soo excited, me and Sis Ain, to hands on the new PL stuff  and we don't even  bother to complete our page, lol!! Owh... my Dear Lizzy seriously very tempting hmmmmm....lalalala... and I got them both , Dear Lizzy 5th Frolic and Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party mini kits, thank you Mr. Hubby hehehe... owwhh it's lovely, it's too nice to use them... I've never seen people crazy over Dear Lizzy stuff as you hehe..that's what Val said to me..owhh goshh I have 4 kits now, huhu... when gonna start to do it?? ..Here i'm sharing our happy photo's at the party @ Scrap n Crop store, our happy and our nearest  store!!! We have all our great goodies there, PL pens, PL stamp, PL envelop, PL tabs and etc...  Thank you Val, we have got all the PL stuff at a very good discounted price! It's worth waiting...Lalalalaa,,, I am happy!!!Owh yaa.. another happy news..... Congratulations to Sis Ain- Handmade with Love for her newly open booth @ Subang Parade, what a lovely and crafty booth, we had a great time there too, we seriously love to talk about our craft business plans, strictly business, it's a good start sis, great job!!! My hubby keep asking me....so? so?? when is your booth coming up?? I can be your cashier....He volunteered to be my cashier with my son , both of them lol!!! and I know why...hahaha! Dream on Mr.hubby...lol! Browse below our happy pictures .... Happy Little Cottage by Nadia.......

Wooohhooo ..The latest Polka Dot Party!!!!!



Owh soo gorgeous!!!


owh ..oooo....this is nice too hmmm that pinky Smith Corona
typewriter is really tempting ....I should get it shipped all the way from
Mytypewriter.com soon.....hmmmm..keep calm and  close my eyes...haha...
Owh ya I've got matching album too..happy!!!



Owh I've got to make space for them now hehe..



Yeeehuuu....craft heaven...haha..



Sis Ain..



                                                                        Me... ;P

                   

Val and sister hehe..



Okay, sis take my photo pls hehe...



Val is showing the new product..




                                                       And here .....We are at the Booth -
                                                   
                                                       @ Handmade With Love Booth

                            I know you have been talking about it  and you make it happen sis



Congrats Sis Ain..



Owh I've bought that Josephine Kim & CK pouch hehe..



                               Tata...Happy Little Cottage by Nadia, wait for my next post!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment