Saturday 5 January 2013

Hello there, 2013...

Hello everyone..... I hope it's not too late to wish you a Very Happy New Year!!! I'm sure you had a great one,Welcome 2013, and thank you Allah for the great year of 2012,  just came back from hometown after about a week off from work, get myself recharged and prepared for the bright and blooming year of 2013, insyaallah always hope for the best in life, do my level best to live my life to the fullest! haha.. and for sure try to find my own space and time to create joy in lives . Friday the 4th, was my first day to work, well....i have new diary, new plans, new meeting schedule, new organizer, new project  and everything is new!!owh yess ...and i am delighted to start my new happy days with a beautiful 2013 Calendar of inspiration by Mollie makes.... Yipeeeeee!! I am truly inspired not only at work but also in my craft studio at home.

                                                                  Colours of  Inspiration .....


 
 i love all the photos...

As i glanced  through the mag i stopped at  Mollie's visits to Craft Town,Scotland. Woooow!!!It's a well known weaving centre,West Kilbride has stayed true to it's roots  for all things crafty and handmade, and they have kind of the best place to start your day - where the place called - Happy Hills!Cool!!Amazing... One of the real delights of Craft Town Scotland is just how friendly everyone is, and the chance to chat to other crafters while they work means you're sure to leave West Kilbride buzzing with new  ideas..that really cool..Okay browse the link i've shared here :

http://www.crafttownscotland.org/

andddd......do you want to know my craft plans for the year?Hmmm... i'm just planning in my head for the 1st QTR project for the year..as below???Hmmm...how bout that..okay let's start with :

January -Sewing (Bag Making, including purse,i-pad cover,coin purse,cheque book etc...i haven't  finish with Amy's project)

February - Smocking/Card Making

March- Baking project-of course it's my son's birthday...

Owhh yes..a new charter given by hubby for this year is- i have to make a start for a swimming lesson!fuhhh...that's really tough,it's ok! i'll just do it!

Okay....it's getting too wordy and too long already, let's start a Creative New Year with Inspiring Bang!
P/S : I really hope that i will have time for all the happy projects hehehe... XOXO, Nadia's Happy Little Cottage !Wink Wink! Special song to start my year, i  always remember Allah is always with me, i am grateful and incredibly blessed for whatever i have....




                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment