Sunday 23 December 2012

Amy Butler ? Because Women will never have enough bags!

Howdy!!....Before i started my scrapbooking project i supposed to make a post on my Amy Butler's handbag project !! It's wonderful-Teardrop Bags hahaha...walla....my hubby turned to be David Butler to shoot  my handbags that i've sewn these  back in November ...This is the real one yea... the fabrics, the bag design , it's all from Amy's stuff ... i'm so happy getting the fabrics from Free Spirit Westminster fuhhh....i just really love the colours...of couse i'm adding local cotton polka dots to create the fresh look for the combination , it's one stylish stitch at a time..ohh yes,..-Amy Butler's the delicious bags because womens will never have enough bags hahahaha...take a look! Her creativity seriously inspire all especially me :D, Right from the start for intermediate level refer to page 79 in her book yea.... i've got my Amy Butler's bag lalalalala....for the passionate souls who love sewing and crafting..wee...heee..Enjoy my making !

The super gorgeous and it's my fav Weekends Westminster Free Spirit Fabric-how i wish to have more Robert Kaufman and Moda Fabrics!! Gosshh..It's pricey though...MYR42 per yard huhuhu...


Hehehe... Just for fun!!

Do you think the bag is cute??...

Showing off the bag-it's actually a coin purse but i make it slightly larger..



I've got all the bags...



                            Bliss hehehe...Next!!!! Reversible Everyday Shopper bag is in the
                            making goosshhhh...running out of interfacing....Catch-up with you
                                                  again,  XOX Nadia's Happy Little Cottage!


No comments:

Post a Comment